I am starting a cycle of steroid in the very near future and was just wondering could you give me some advice. I plan on using 500mg of Testosterone Enanthate per week Injecting 250mg twice a week. I am stacking this with 60mg of Anavar rising possibly to 100mg near the end. I have got Arimidex which I plan to take .25mg everyday and I am going to take 250mg of HCG twice a week. For PCT I plan on using Clomid which I will probably start about 2 weeks after my last Testosterone jab.
When should I start to the Arimidex and the HCG? I was thinking of starting it about 3 weeks in. Also where would be the best place to inject that would be less painful and most effective? Any advice on dosage and timing would be very much appreciated, this is my first ever cycle and I want to be sure on everything before I star my cycle.
It is relatively simple to find reliable and accurate information about psychoactive drugs on the Internet, and there are sources (Erowid, bluelight, drugs-forum…) to put your trust in. But, in steroids, information is in general of very bad quality. You will find the classical anti-drug propaganda saying that if you touch any quantity of steroids you will be impotent and bold for ever, but on the other side you will find gym buddies proposing cycles with dosages, combinations and patterns of use that can be really harmful. I can`t offer a personalized advice on steroids through Internet, but general guidelines are:
1) If you are a novice, try first a single compound and low dosage cycle. Most gains of high dosages steroids are water retention and is lost in the following weeks. Age is a important factor. You should never use steroids before finishing natural growth (around 2 years), cycles in people over 40-45 years would need medical and analytical supervision.
2) Choose steroids with human experience (testosterone, nandrolone, oxandrolone…) and avoid those not used in humans, very old or veterinarian.
3) Use clinical trials as guidelines to plan your cycle. They can be orientative of dosages and durations with low risk. I disagree with the dosages and durations proposed in most Internet forums. Young people achieve great gains with little dosages and durations, and this diminish the risk of adverse and toxic effects. Examples of reasonable dosages are:
Take note that it is possible to have significant gains with 100 mg testosterone + 20 mg oxandrolone…much less than what you are planning. This cycle or 300 mg testosterone/6-8 weeks should be a good starting for a novice. You will read in beefcake forums that it is not enough, but is considerably safer than megacycles you will find and, probably, as effective as these. If you feel that is not enough you can try higher dosages later but I strongly recommend to start by a simple cycle and see your body´s response.
4) If possible, have a blood test with lipids, hepatic enzymes and complete hormonal profile, before, in the middle and 2 weeks after finishing cycle.
5) Using a dosage as those proved in science (point 3) in general it is not necessary to use antiestrogens, hepatic protectors and other complementary drugs. The efficacy and security of these substances is based in theoric models and its efficacy and security is not demonstrated in humans.
6) The same thing happens with PCT. Low dosage cycles make it unnecessary and its efficacy in high dosages is not proved. In my opinion (and based in theory) HCG should be a better option than Clomid. Dosage for hypogonadism is 1500 UI 2 times/week.