i have some questions about some combinations:
1. is it good to use modafinil when using other stimulants (from MDMA to amphetamines)? i use it with depressants (GBL, alcohol) and it works perfectly, but i am not sure if using them with other stimulants does not put too much stress on the brain (i use a lot of antioxidants before, during and after every session with stimultants)
2. i heard that some people use sildenafil/tadalfil to reduce vasoconstriction that some stimulants induce – do you think it is a good idea? also, since alcohol also is a vasodilator would it be good to use a little alcohol to ease vasoconstriction? (i prefer to use GBL over alcohol since it has less side effects but if this vasodilatation would be worth it i could use it instead)
3. would sildenafil/tadalfil lower blood pressure after stims?
4. good option for person with diabetes to use GHB/GBL? searching on clearnet makes me think yes based on other people reports but just wanted to make sure there is no theoretical reason to worry
- Using modafinil in conjunction with stimulants can lead to increased adverse effects stimulant-related.
- Sildenafil/tadalafil are selective vasodilators. There is no evidence that they are useful to reduce vasoconstriction induced by drugs
- They may do it. But it is not possible to know the exact dosage necessary to lower blood pressure to normal levels. They may cause a “rebound effect” or adverse effects.
- On GHB, glucose levels remain stable, unlike alcohol. From this limited perspective it could be an option for diabetics, although it is important to consider the risks and problems associated with GHB.